Discover the best Archicad project sharing techniques, using Teamwork, BIMcloud and Hotlinked Files to increase efficiency.
If you want a smooth workflow between your team or consultants, this course bundle is for YOU!
This bundle provides a solid understanding of collaboration and coordination best practices, plus the skills to share files using various technologies and platforms including IFC and Revit®. A short course on MEP Modeler is also included, which will show you how to develop and model Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing elements in your projects.
Each course in the bundle has been accredited by the AIA, and are delivered in several short (5-15 minute) segments that can easily be worked into your day.
Explore the content below, or jump down the page to view your Presenter details and other Important Information about this Bundle.
Courses included in this bundle:
Start learning today!
Register for the Collaboration Bundle below:
- All bundles include access to the included courses for 6 months.
- Learners intending to earn AIA LUs must add their AIA Membership Number to their profile here before completing their course/s. AIA LU credit notifications are submitted weekly to the AIA.
About your GRAPHISOFT North America Presenters:
- Veleda Miller has been implementing and training Archicad to architectural and construction companies for nearly two decades
- Miles Smith is a Professional Services Consultant at GRAPHISOFT North America.
- Sally Struck is a BIM Consultant at GRAPHISOFT North America where she leads training sessions and helps architectural firms adopting BIM and Archicad.