01. Accessing content and log-in issues
How do I log-in to the Graphisoft North Amercia Events website?
I can’t seem to log in to the Events site?
How do I access my Remote Learning sessions?
How do I access my On-Demand content?
I'm logged in but can't access my course content?
02. Purchasing courses for another user
Can I purchase an On-Demand (recorded) course for another person?
Yes. You can purchase an individual course or a course bundle for another user.
To do this simply select the course/s and proceed to Checkout. Once at the Checkout you will see an area below the address details titled ‘Purchase for another user’. Enter the details of the person who you are buying the course for (they do not need to be an existing user of this site).
The purchasor will receive an email showing that their payment was successful.
How do I access a course that has been bought for me?
When someone purchases a course for another person, one of the following scenarios will happen:
If the course recipient already has an account on this website (events.graphisoftus.com):
- The user will receive an email notifying them that a course has been purchased for them, and that they can access it immediately
- The user will see the course listed in their My Profile area along with any other On-Demand courses they have purchased.
If the course recipient does not have an account on this website (events.graphisoftus.com):
- The user will receive an email notifying them that a course has been purchased for them, and that site login details will be emailed separately
- The user will receive a separate email containing their site username and a link to the login area (https://events.graphisoftus.com/my-account/)
- NOTE: The user will need to create their password here.
Can I purchase a Remote Learning (Live) session for another user?
Yes. When you purchase a Live Remote Learning course you will see a ‘Ticket’ pop-up window where you can enter the details of a different person to attend the course.
The recipient of the course will receive an email containing time and date for the session, along with the GoToTraining link for the session. They will also receive two more reminder emails containing this information – one week and one day before the session runs.
03. AIA LU FAQs
How do I receive Learning Unit Credit for my course?
- For Live Learning Sessions (Face-to-Face and Webinar sessions): You must enter your AIA Membership Number into the Course/Event Registration Form when you book the event. Your credits will be automatically assigned to your AIA account when we report your attendance to them.
- For Recorded, On-Demand Courses: You must enter your AIA Membership Number into your My Account Area. Upon successful completion of your course, your details and AIA LU entitlement will be sent to the AIA (this happens on a weekly basis).
What types of Learning Units/Credits are available?
I cannot see an On-Demand course on my AIA transcript?
You will need to add your AIA Membership number to your Account, then contact us to let us know which courses you are missing credit for.
04. Face-to-Face course FAQs
Why can't I see any upcoming Face-to-Face workshops?
05. Live, Remote Learning course FAQs
Remote Learning courses are live, interactive webinars hosted by one of the Graphisoft North America team. View the full list of upcoming Remote Learning webinars here.
How do I join my Live Remote Learning session?
If you have trouble finding these emails, please search for emails sent from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, or try the phrase ‘This is a reminder’ to locate the event Reminder emails.
What happens if I can’t attend my Remote Learning session?
Will a recording of my online course be available afterward?
I want to attend a Remote Learning session but I’m not sure if I can make it – will it run again in the future?
Can I get a refund?
Refunds may be issued for some Remote Learning sessions, in some circumstances, as follows:
- 2 weeks or more notice provided: You may be entitled to a full refund.
- Between 2 weeks and 48 hours notice provided: You will be refunded 50%.
- Less than 48 hours notice provided: No refunds issued.
06. Information for On-Demand Learning courses
On-Demand courses have been pre-recorded and are available for you to take in your own time. View all available On-Demand courses here.
How do I access my On-Demand Learning content?
- Clicking the ‘Start Course’ link in your Order Confirmation email; or
- Go to your My Account page and view the My Courses area. This will show you all the On-Demand Learning courses available to you.
I'm logged in but can't access my course content?
How long do I have access to my On-Demand course content?
How do I get my Certificate of Completion for an On-Demand course?
From September 1 2021, course Certificates will be available on the relevant Course page once you have completed all the steps within the course. You should see a banner ‘You’ve earned a Certificate’ above the Course Description, and button to download the Certificate in PDF format. Depending on your browser set up, the Certificate will download to your Downloads folder or open in a new tab.
For On-Demand courses completed prior to September 1 2021, Course Certificates were emailed to you.
Can I get a refund?
07. Information for Implementation Plans and Groups
Implementation Plans and Groups can be created for firms wishing to carry out training across a team.
How do I access my NEW Group?
If you have just purchased an Implementation Plan Bundle for your firm, you’ll need to wait around 24 hours for us to complete the set up of your Group pages.
This allows us to create the best experience for your team.
Once we have completed the set up, we will email you a confirmation of the URL to access your Group. Please look out for an email with the subject line ‘Your New Archicad Implementation Plan Group Access’.
How do I access my Group page?
You will need to be logged in (you can log in here) in order to view your Group and its content. Once logged in, you should be automatically redirected to your Group page. If you are not redirected, you can access your Groups page by:
- Clicking the Group page link Company Group Invitation email; or
- Go to your My Account page and view the My Courses area. Click the My Group/Company Courses link on the left side of the page.
How can I add staff to my Group?
If you have been set as a ‘Group Leader’ you can add people to your group here.
- Click the ‘Users’ button to reveal a drop down list of options
- Click the ‘Add One’ text link in the drop down
- In the pop-up window, add the staff members’ name and email address
NOTE: The user will automatically receive an email with information on how to log in and access the Group content.
How can I view the progress of my staff?
If you have been set as a ‘Group Leader’ you can view the progress of individual staff members here.
- Click on the Progress Status text link in the far right column (this will be either ‘Not Started’, ‘In Progress’, or ‘Complete’)
- You will see a list of the courses the User is currently enrolled in, and their status for each.
Can I purchase additional Seats for my Group?
To purchase additional seats for your current Implementation Package:
- View your Group Management page
- Click the Add Seat button – this will allow you to add new seats to your group, based on the current configuration of courses.
How do I book our Live BIM Advisor sessions?
If you have purchased our New Archicad Firm Implementation Plan bundle, you’ll be sent a Welcome email which contains the link to book your BIM Advisor sessions.
If you cannot find the email, please search your Inbox for the subject line ‘Your New Archicad Implementation Plan Group Access.’
Once you locate the email, look for the link ‘Book BIM Advisor Session/s here’.
How do I cancel my BIM Advisor session?
If you have booked a BIM Advisor session as part of an Implementation Plan, you’ll need to give us at least 48 hours notice if you would like to cancel or rebook a session.
What to expect for our BIM Advisor session?
If you have booked a BIM Advisor session as part of your Implementation Plan:
- Each staff member will be able to access the live session from their own computer
- The session will be carried out via Zoom – please ensure you can operate this software before commencing
- Be sure to have completed any relevant training before the session starts
- Be sure to email through any questions to your trainer at least 24 hours before session starts.