01. Accessing content and log-in issues
How do I log-in to the GRAPHISOFT North Amercia Events website?
I can’t seem to log in to the Events site?
How do I access my Remote Learning sessions?
How do I access my On-Demand content?
02. All Course FAQs
How do I receive Learning Unit Credit for my course?
- For Live Learning Sessions (Face-to-Face and Webinar sessions): You must enter your AIA Membership Number into the Course/Event Registration Form when you book the event. Your credits will be automatically assigned to your AIA account when we report your attendance to them.
- For Recorded, On-Demand Courses: You must enter your AIA Membership Number into your My Account Area. Upon successful completion of your course, your details and AIA LU entitlement will be sent to the AIA (this happens on a weekly basis).
What types of Learning Units/Credits are available?
Can I get a refund?
- 2 weeks or more notice provided: You may be entitled to a full refund
- Between 2 weeks and 48 hours notice provided: You will be refunded 50%.
- Less than 48 hours notice provided: No refunds issued.
No refunds are provided for On-Demand course content.
03. Face-to-Face course FAQs
Why can't I see any upcoming Face-to-Face workshops?
04. Live, Remote Learning course FAQs
Remote Learning courses are live, interactive webinars hosted by one of the GRAPHISOFT North America team. View the full list of upcoming Remote Learning webinars here.
How do I join my Live Remote Learning session?
If you have trouble finding these emails, please search for emails sent from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, or try the phrase ‘This is a reminder’ to locate the event Reminder emails.
What happens if I can’t attend my Remote Learning session?
Will a recording of my online course be available afterward?
I want to attend a Remote Learning session but I’m not sure if I can make it – will it run again in the future?
05. Information for On-Demand Learning courses
On-Demand courses have been pre-recorded and are available for you to take in your own time. View all available On-Demand courses here.
How do I access my On-Demand Learning content?
- Clicking the ‘Start Course’ link in your Order Confirmation email; or
- Go to your My Account page and view the My Courses area. This will show you all the On-Demand Learning courses available to you.
How long do I have access to my On-Demand course content?
Can I get a refund?
06. Information for Implementation Plans and Groups
Implementation Plans and Groups can be created for firms wishing to carry out training across a team. Find out more here.
How do I access my Group page?
- Clicking the Group page link Company Group Invitation email; or
- Go to your My Account page and view the My Courses area. Click the My Group/Company Courses link on the left side of the page.