Enhance your Archicad skills by attending this hands-on course
Archicad Intermediate Training is for new users that have attended Archicad Fundamentals training, or for current Archicad users who are looking to enhance their skills.
- Learn how to use the Morph Tool to create custom objects
- Understand the benefits of a customized work environment by incorporating layouts and templates
- Identify best practices for an improved workflow through customized settings and element attributes
- Learn the benefits of creating custom layouts, settings, element attributes, and title blocks.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Online) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Pricing: SSA Members use code SSAPROMO to receive a 20% discount at checkout
Before you begin, please download the files required during this course:
- Intermediate_AC23+24.ZIP: Double-click this folder to extract the Archicad 23 and 24 PLN files which we will be using throughout this course (choose which file to use during the course based on the version of Archicad you use)
- Archicad Tips PDF: This document contains shortcuts and screenshots to help you become aqquainted with the Archicad Toolset
Simply double click on the downloaded ZIP folder to open the contents.