After logging in, this page will refresh and you will be able to click 'Take this Course' to start the video!
Please note, your logins to this site are not your GSID credientials.
Register for this course:
Step 1: Register for the site using the form below
Step 2: Wait for the page to reload
Step 3: Click the Take this Course button to enrol in the course
Already have access? Log In
Enhance your Archicad skills by attending this hands-on course
Archicad Intermediate Training is for new users that have attended Archicad Fundamentals training, or for current Archicad users who are looking to enhance their skills.
- Utilizing the Morph Tool
- Using sections and elevations to see how a model is put together
- Enhanced detailing
- Understanding worksheets and best practices for adding notes and storing them as visual favorites
- Improving workflow through customized settings and element attributes
- Customizing and creating unique wall composites, fills, building materials, surfaces, and how to import/export these elements
- Learn the importance of organization when documenting and designing your model with project map, view map, layout, and publisher
- Creating layouts, title blocks, auto text, and updating layouts
- The importance of template creation and how to create a new template
By the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Learn how to use the Morph Tool to create custom objects
- Understand the benefits of a customized work environment by incorporating layouts and templates
- Identify best practices for an improved workflow through customized settings and element attributes
- Learn the benefits of creating custom layouts, settings, element attributes, and title blocks.
- This course is presented in: Archicad 23
- You must enter your AIA Membership number here in order to have the LUs correctly assigned to your AIA account
- You will have 6 months’ access to course content and materials
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.
Before you begin, please download the files required during this course:
- Intermediate_AC23+24.ZIP: Double-click this folder to extract the Archicad 23 and 24 PLN files which we will be using throughout this course (choose which file to use during the course based on the version of Archicad you use)
- Archicad Tips PDF: This document contains shortcuts and screenshots to help you become aqquainted with the Archicad Toolset
Simply double click on the downloaded ZIP folder to open the contents.