Register for this site
After registering for this site below, please wait for this page to reload and then choose the Take this Course button to get started!
Get your clients on-board with your designs by engaging them with clear and realistic visualizations and walk-throughs
In this remote learning course, we’ll look at how you can move beyond the discrete functions of your BIM platform for producing standard deliverables. You’ll learn how to combine a variety of Archicad’s visualization abilities to generate more visually dynamic material that better conveys your designs ideas. We’ll also walk through the nuances of planning for and creating BIMx files that will take your presentations to whole new level!
This online training course is for users that have the BIM basics down and have worked in Archicad before, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to improve upon their graphic abilities within Archicad and incorporate more visually captivating outputs into their professional quiver of graphic tools.
Creative Documentation Workflows (120m)
BIMx Workflows (60m)
- Gain a broader perspective on crafting and introducing complex workflows for design.
- Learn the various steps and approaches for generating creative documents.
- Understand the potential of exploiting graphics libraries and unique pen sets.
- Learn how to create and export BIMx models for a variety of purposes.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 6 months’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.
Before you begin, please download your files to access your Course Materials. What's included in the download:
- Creative Documentation & BIMx PLN: This Archicad file has been created in Archicad 23, and is referenced throughout your course.
Simply double click on the downloaded ZIP folder to open the contents.