Remote Learning: BIMx Workflows
Bridge the gap between the design studio and the construction site with BIMx
GRAPHISOFT’s Award-winning mobile BIM communication tool, BIMx, allows you to explore architectural designs interactively through the BIM model on iOS and Android mobile devices. It features the ‘BIMx Hyper-model’, a unique technology for navigating the integrated 2D drawing sheets and 3D Building Information Models.
In this session we will explore BIMx as a tool for communicating project models and D\documentation.
Learn how to Bridge the gap between the design studio and the construction site with award-winning BIMx, the most popular presentation and coordination app for all project stakeholders.
- View your Project on Mobile, Desktop, and Web Devices
- Understanding BIMx as a marketing/sales tool
- Modeling best practices, architect’s credentials
- Save 3D Views, animation, graphic overrides, etc.
- Include external content including sketches, project photos, etc
- Publish and share model (including screen sharing, transfer site, file transfer)
- Setting Client expectations to inform decision making early on
- Utilizing BIMx at the job site
- Accessing drawings
- Data – product data, element URL
- Communication – messaging and updating drawings
- How to prepare the Archicad model and information for transfer to BIMx
- Export to BIMx Model Transfer Site and social sharing
- Communicating design changes with team members using BIMCloud
- Attendees should have basic Archicad skills
- Attendees should download and Install BIMx mobile and desktop apps here.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 6 months’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.