AutoCAD® & SketchUp® to BIM Lunch & Learn
We’ve seen that designing with an SKP + DWG workflow can cause a lot of frustration and redundancy. Are those challenges you face from time to time?
If you’re an AutoCAD® or SketchUp® user that’s curious about BIM, please join us for this free lunch-and-learn seminar where we will introduce you to the BIM process. In this session, we will demonstrate how smooth the transition can be when working between traditional CAD and BIM.
Attendees will learn:
- About the BIM process and get a look at the technologies harnessed by embracing a BIM workflow.
- How you can communicate flawlessly between AutoCAD® and BIM software like Archicad.
- How to import and export DWG & SKP files to build your project into a smart model.
- The similarities between AutoCAD® and Archicad’s drafting tools, and how easy the transition can be within your work methodology.
- About the financial implications for making the transition to BIM.