AC Intermediate Training
Enhance your Archicad skills by attending this hands-on course
Archicad Intermediate Training is for new users that have attended Archicad Fundamentals training, or for current Archicad users who are looking to enhance their skills.
- Learn how to use the Morph Tool to create custom objects
- Understand the benefits of a customized work environment by incorporating layouts and templates
- Identify best practices for an improved workflow through customized settings and element attributes
- Learn the benefits of creating custom layouts, settings, element attributes, and title blocks.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Online) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Pricing: SSA Members use code SSAPROMO to receive a 20% discount at checkout