If you want to better engage your clients and project stakeholders, this course bundle is for YOU!
This course bundle has been designed to leverage a variety of visualization techniques to generate more visually dynamic material that better conveys your designs ideas.
This online training course is for users that have the BIM basics down and have worked in Archicad before, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to improve upon their graphic abilities within Archicad and incorporate more visually captivating outputs into their professional quiver of graphic tools.
Each course in the bundle has been accredited by the AIA, and are delivered in several short (5-15 minute) segments that can easily be worked into your day.
Explore the content below, or jump down the page to view your Presenter details and other Important Information about this Bundle.
Courses included in this bundle:
Start learning today!
Register for the Essentials Bundle below:
- All bundles include access to the included courses for 6 months.
- Learners intending to earn AIA LUs must add their AIA Membership Number to their profile here before completing their course/s. AIA LU credit notifications are submitted weekly to the AIA.
About your GRAPHISOFT North America Presenters:
- Leeswann Bolden is an independent architectural and urban design consultant, who provides training to architectural professionals on behalf of GRAPHISOFT North America
- Duncan Gilchrist is a BIM Consultant at GRAPHISOFT North America
- Marcus Monroe is a qualified architect with a project management and teaching background
- Zoltan Toth has an M.Sc. in architecture and experience with both small and large-scale projects. He often helps architectural offices implement BIM strategies and processes.