About our Courses
Our Remote Learning courses are designed and delivered by our in-house BIM consultants who include technical and architectural experts. That means they understand the needs of your industry – and have created content that is relevant and engaging.
All our Remote Learning courses:
- Are streamed live so that you can ask questions throughout the session
- Include downloadable notes and files to support your learning
- Include access to a recording (available for 30 days after the live broadcast), so you can watch the session at a time that suits you
- Attendees earn between 2-6 AIA CEUs
- Are designed to help employees progress along a defined career path (for example, ‘Think Like a BIM Manager,’ or ‘ARCHICAD for Interiors’)
- Span all ARCHICAD skill levels
Bundle Exclusions: Please note, our ARCHICAD Fundamentals and ARCHICAD Intermediate Remote Learning courses are excluded from this bundle offer.
A selection of our upcoming courses are shown below, or view the full schedule here.
Exclusions — Archicad Fundamentals and Archicad Intermediate sessions are excluded from this bundle offer.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
About our Course Instructors
Our Remote Learning course Instructors have a variety of technical and architectural backgrounds. Discover more about your instructor below:
- Catherine Cabezas focuses on innovative approaches to problem-solving, leveraging Archicad as a primary tool in an architect’s pursuit of design excellence.
- Craig Boyer enjoys exploring how the traditional practice of architecture is influenced by new emerging technologies. Craig is an Online BIM Advisor for Graphisoft.
- Duncan Gilchrist (LEED AP) is a BIM Consultant at Graphisoft.
- Henry Berger provides hands-on training to architectural professionals in order for them to become highly proficient in Graphisoft BIM technologies.
- Kyla Kuhnlein is an architect with over ten years of experience using Archicad to design, develop and manage projects of various sizes; and uses that experience to teach courses in CAD and BIM technologies.
- Leeswann Bolden is an independent architectural and urban design consultant, who provides training to architectural professionals on behalf of Graphisoft North America.
- Marcus Monroe is a qualified architect with a project management and teaching background.
- Monte Chapin has over thirty years of professional design experience in the architecture and construction industry, specializing in high-end residential, multifamily, mixed-use and commercial/retail projects.
- Nick Cornia is an avid design technology enthusiast, and has been working with Graphisoft North America since 2011 as a Technical Support Engineer.
- Sally Struck is a BIM Consultant at Graphisoft North America where she leads training sessions and helps architectural firms adopting BIM and Archicad.
- Veleda Miller has been implementing and training Archicad to architectural and construction companies for nearly two decades.
- Vincent Boutaud is a trained architect with over 10 years in the industry, Vincent provides training and support to the Archicad community; and is the co-chair of the Boston Archicad User Group.
- Zoltan Toth has an M.Sc. in architecture and experience with both small and large-scale projects, Zoltan helps architectural offices implement BIM strategies and processes.