This hands-on training course introduces Archicad along with basic Building Information Modeling (BIM) techniques and collaboration concepts.
If you use Archicad, this course bundle is for YOU!
The course bundle includes the entire suite of On-Demand courses created by Graphisoft North America and represents exceptional value for all experience levels.
With access to all our courses, it doesn’t matter where you are in your learning journey – you’ll be able to design your learning path, brush up on your general skills, and take your Archicad skills to a whole new level!
The AIA has accredited each course in the bundle, and most are delivered in several short (5-15 minute) segments that you can work into your day.
Explore the content below or jump down the page to view your Presenter details and other Important Information about this bundle.
Courses included in this bundle:
Start learning today!
Register for the All-Access Bundle below:
- All bundles include access to the included courses for 6 months.
- Learners intending to earn AIA LUs must add their AIA Membership Number to their profile here before completing their course/s. AIA LU credit notifications are submitted weekly to the AIA.
About your GRAPHISOFT North America Presenters:
- Leeswann Bolden is an independent architectural and urban design consultant, who provides training to architectural professionals on behalf of GRAPHISOFT North America
- Duncan Gilchrist is a BIM Consultant at GRAPHISOFT North America
- Marcus Monroe is a qualified architect with a project management and teaching background
- Zoltan Toth has an M.Sc. in architecture and experience with both small and large-scale projects. He often helps architectural offices implement BIM strategies and processes.