If you are new to Archicad, this course bundle is for YOU!
This bundle has been designed to introduce you to the core Archicad toolset, and set you up with ‘good habits’ from the outset. This bundle also includes a short course on BIMx, the award-winning app which allows you to share your project files and documentation to mobile devices, plus create walk-throughs for an immersive visualization experience.
Each course in the bundle has been accredited by the AIA, and are delivered in several short (5-15 minute) segments that can easily be worked into your day.
Explore the content below, or jump down the page to view your Presenter details and other Important Information about this Bundle.
Courses included in this bundle:
Start learning today!
Register for the Essentials Bundle below:
- All bundles include access to the included courses for 6 months.
- Learners intending to earn AIA LUs must add their AIA Membership Number to their profile here before completing their course/s. AIA LU credit notifications are submitted weekly to the AIA.
About your GRAPHISOFT North America Presenters:
- Veleda Miller has been implementing and training Archicad to architectural and construction companies for nearly two decades
- Marcus Monroe is a qualified architect with a project management and teaching background
- Zoltan Toth has an M.Sc. in architecture and experience with both small and large-scale projects. He often helps architectural offices implement BIM strategies and processes.