If you need to ensure consistent deliverables from the members of your team and want to ensure the success of your firm, this bundle is for YOU!
This bundle has been designed for those tasked with managing teams and ensuring successful collaboration between staff and external parties. Topics covered include how to optimize software performance, modify Archicad’s Work Environment, create Archicad templates, develop organized office standards, enhance project co-ordination and so much more!
Each course in the bundle has been accredited by the AIA, and are delivered in several short (5-15 minute) segments that can easily be worked into your day.
Explore the content below, or jump down the page to view your Presenter details and other Important Information about this Bundle.
Courses included in this bundle:
Start learning today!
Register for the BIM Manager Bundle below:
- All bundles include access to the included courses for 6 months.
- Learners intending to earn AIA LUs must add their AIA Membership Number to their profile here before completing their course/s. AIA LU credit notifications are submitted weekly to the AIA.
- Certification: An AIA-endorsed certificate can be downloaded for each course after the successful completion of course lessons and quiz.
About your Graphisoft North America Presenters:
- Marcus Monroe is a qualified architect with a project management and teaching background.
- Veleda Miller has been implementing and training Archicad to architectural and construction companies for nearly two decades.
- Duncan Gilchrist (LEED AP) is a BIM Consultant at Graphisoft.
- Zoltan Toth has an M.Sc. in architecture and experience with both small and large-scale projects, Zoltan helps architectural offices implement BIM strategies and processes.