Delve into the complexities of Archicad’s Morph and Object Tools to push the limits of your BIM projects.
In this session, you’ll become familiar with tools that can really complement and augment the quality of your models. We will cover advanced concepts of Archicad, including a variety of uses for the Morph Tool and Object Tools from Schematic Design to Construction Documentation.
We will demonstrate using the Morph Tool to create intricate 3D shapes, and create objects from them, plus we will explore some extra modeling tricks along the way!
- What is a Morph, and how is it used?
- Create a new Morph and simple Push/Pull
- Make Morphs in Plan/Section/Elevation or 3D as Line, Plane or Solid
- 3D Editing Plane use with the Morph
- Drawing on the Morph Planes
- Tube the Morph shape along a path and revolving curved shapes
- Softening the Morph corners and edges
- Modifying the Surfaces/Textures of the planes
- Making a raised panel and creating trim details
- Other Morph editing options with the Pet Palette
- Merging Morph pieces and Solid Element Operations
- Converting items to a Morph and saving Morphs as Objects
- Using the Morph for site features.
Saving an Object
- How to Save in the Library ?
- Adding Preview Images
- Adding Hotspots
By the end of this session, attendees will know:
- How to take advantage of the Morph tool’s flexibility.
- What it takes to create detailed objects with the Morph tool.
- This course is for those who have attended the Archicad Fundamental & Intermediate training course; or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to enhance their skills.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 6 months’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.
Before you begin, please download your Course Materials here. What's included in the download:
- Archicad Morph and Object Creation Course Overview: This PDF provides a list of topics being discussed throughout the course.
Simply double click on the downloaded ZIP folder to open the contents.