Get started with BIM and Archicad in this hands-on course
This interactive, hands-on training course introduces Archicad along with basic Building Information Modeling (BIM) techniques and collaboration concepts. At the conclusion of the course, attendees will have a working understanding of BIM basics and the skills needed for adopting a streamlined BIM workflow.
- Basic 3D modeling techniques
- The basics of adopting a streamlined BIM workflow
- Different modes of collaboration across the AEC disciplines and to create document deliverables
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 90 days’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.
Before you begin, please download your files to access your Course Materials. What's included in the download:
- Archicad Intro Training PDF: This document provides an overview of the topics covered in this course
- Archicad Tips PDF: This document contains shortcuts and screenshots to help you become aqquainted with the Archicad Toolset
- Fundamentals23.ZIP: Double-click this folder to extract the Archicad 23 version of the files we will be using throughout this course.
- Fundamentals24.ZIP: Double-click this folder to extract the Archicad 24 version of the files we will be using throughout this course.
Simply double click on the downloaded ZIP folder to open the contents.