- This event has passed.
This lesson will discuss the different methods for navigating your documentation and model, including using the Project Map, View Map, Layout Book and View Tabs as well as understanding how to setup perspective and parallel views using 3D Projection Settings, Camera Tool, Orbit and Explore. This lesson is organized as follows:
- Part 1: Introduction and lesson overview
- Part 2: LIVE review of the lesson topic in ARCHICAD
- Part 3: Questions and answers
LIVE Q&A is an open forum format where any ARCHICAD questions can be submitted. The lesson introduction and topic is about an hour followed by an hour of Q&A. and is appropriate for users of Archicad and Archicad Solo.
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.