- This event has passed.
With all the talk about “Putting the ‘I’ in BIM”, it is important to know how much information your model actually needs. It may be tempting to load a model with as much information as possible; but rarely is that a good use of time and resources. It is important to know how much and what information is valuable for your model, for your documents, and for your workflow. In this user group we will explore what Information in ARCHICAD actually is, and what information is most valuable for your projects.
Information Sources in ARCHICAD:
- Element Classification
- Element ID
- Structural Function
- Attributes (Surface, Building Materials)
- Zone Category and Settings
- Project Information
- Model Geometry
- Project Location
At this user group we will discuss how we can use these information sets in ARCHICAD for Schedules, Specifications, Labeling documents, and coordinating models with consultants. Managing information well means you can set a specification one time and have it populate through all documents, drawings, and schedules. We will also look at an exciting new addition to ARCHICAD 22, which allows us to use auto-text and drafted elements to quickly and easily create custom labels that will integrate with most of the Information Sources listed above.
User Groups are a a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We present projects, share tips-and-tricks, and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover the latest GRAPHISOFT BIM technologies including ARCHICAD;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of ARCHICAD;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps;
- Share and discuss projects with the group (why not bring along a laptop or smart phone loaded with BIMx to show off your work);
- Learn more about the resources available for your local ARCHICAD community;
- Meet your local GRAPHISOFT Team;
- Network and enjoy refreshments.
16 people are attending this event