When using the right software, BIM should improve the ability of architects and designers to explore their model throughout the design process.
Having to adopt a separate software, like Sketchup for the conception, then exporting the project to a CAD or BIM software, to develop the design document, can have a disruptive effect on the design.
Join us for this seminar focusing on ARCHICAD, a powerful BIM solution that is optimized for the Architects and Designers. From the first Sketch, into presentation, Design development, and Construction Documents, the workflow progresses seamlessly and all the design phases within a single software package.
What you will learn:
- Identify the benefits of a BIM-enabled process for Architects and Designers
- Demonstrate innovative and powerful ways to present the project
- Explore, edit, and revise the project during all the phases of the design development
- Create a small project on ARCHICAD
- Real-life example of BIM workflow
- And more!