Curious about what ARCHICAD 23 brings? Want to meet our newest team? Join us during this agenda packed lunch hour and get the most out of ARCHICAD!
What better way to spend your lunch break than with other like-minded ARCHICAD users? Grab your lunch and settle down to join this Virtual meet up from the comfort of your own office!
User Groups are a a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We share tips-and-tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover what the latest release of ARCHICAD brings;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of ARCHICAD;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps;
- Hear from your local GRAPHISOFT Team.
This Virtual User Group will be hosted by our wonderful Southeast new team:
- Catherine Cabezas (Associate AIA, LEED AP BD+C; Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Sales Manager):
Catherine has looked after the Mid-Atlantic region for GRAPHISOFT since 2015 and is also a former Architectural Designer in the DC area, having worked for industry leaders. She is a SCAD (Savannah College of Art & Design) Architecture and Historic preservation alumna. With over 10 years of BIM knowledge and practice, she is supported by the existing highly regarded team of solution experts.
- Veleda Miller (Senior BIM Consultant): Veleda is well known in the region, providing learning and development to our thriving ARCHICAD community for the past two decades. Veleda has been essential in developing our Fundamentals and Intermediate training courses for our online webinars.
- Logan Struhs: Logan has been our dedicated Account Manager in the Southeast for the past two years assisting with questions about learning, upcoming events, licensing, and other general inquiries. Never hesitate to reach out to Logan with any questions that you may have!