- This event has passed.
This Virtual User Group will feature two special presentations from the DC BIM Committee:
Managing Renovations on Residential Projects: Discover the power of Archicad’s Renovation Filter when working on residential projects.
Presented by James Murray (Rill Architects, Washington DC) and Marcus Monroe (Graphisoft North America)
Tracking Changes on Commercial Projects: Learn how Archicad’s Change Manager can be used for Revision Management on real-world commercial projects.
Presented by David Maudlin (Architect, Washington DC)
What better way to spend your lunch break than with other like-minded Archicad users? Grab your lunch and settle down to join this Virtual meet up from the comfort of your own office!
User Groups are a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We share tips-and-tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other Archicad users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover what the latest release of Archicad brings;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of Archicad;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with Archicad and related BIM apps;
- Hear from your local GRAPHISOFT Team.
The Graphisoft Team will also host a raffle with prizes!
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.