- This event has passed.
Come along to take a look at Twinmotion 2020, discuss tips for working remotely, and explore what it takes to be a BIM Manager.
What better way to spend your lunch break than with other like-minded Archicad users? Grab your lunch and settle down to join this Virtual meet up from the comfort of your own office!
User Groups are a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We share tips-and-tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other Archicad users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover what the latest release of Archicad brings;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of Archicad;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with Archicad and related BIM apps;
- Hear from your local GRAPHISOFT Team.
The Southeast and Mid-Atlantic team will also draw one winner in a raffle (TIP: you’ll need to be in attendance to receive the prize!)
Sign up today to secure your place at this lunch-time ONLINE event!
About your Hosts
This Virtual User Group will be hosted by our new Southeast and Mid-Atlantic team. Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn using the links below:
- Catherine Cabezas (Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Sales Manager)
- Veleda Miller (Senior BIM Consultant)
- Logan Struhs (Southeast Account Manager)
- Marcus Monroe (BIM Consultant)
- Frank Hewitt (Mid-Atlantic Account Manager)
If there’s something you’d like to explore or if you’d like to share a recent discovery or project case study, please reach out to Marcus Monroe at email@example.com. We’re always looking for ways to help our users make the most of ARCHICAD.