Hear from Peter Twohy and Chris Dvorak as they discuss new features in Twinmotion 2020.2; discover Archicad 24; AND be in the draw to WIN in our raffle!
What better way to spend your lunch break than with other like-minded Archicad users? Grab your lunch and settle down to join this Virtual meet up from the comfort of your own office!
User Groups are a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We share tips-and-tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other Archicad users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover what the latest release of Archicad brings;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of Archicad;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with Archicad and related BIM apps;
- Hear from your local GRAPHISOFT Team.
Before the event, be sure to take a look at Peter Twohy’s website for some incredible Twinmotion videos!
If there’s something you’d like to explore or if you’d like to share a recent discovery or project case study, please reach out to Marcus Monroe via email. We’re always looking for ways to help our users make the most of Archicad.
About your Hosts
This Virtual User Group will be hosted by our new Southeast and Mid-Atlantic team. Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn using the links below:
- Catherine Cabezas (Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Sales Manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinecabezas
- Veleda Miller (Customer Services Manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/veleda-miller/
- Logan Struhs (Southeast Account Manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/logan-struhs-033060197
- Marcus Monroe (Professional Services Consultant): www.linkedin.com/in/marcusbmonroe
- Frank Hewitt (Mid-Atlantic Account Manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-hewitt-99946211a
- Landry Starling (Senior Professional Services Consultant): https://www.linkedin.com/in/landrystarling/