What better way to spend your lunch break than with other like-minded ARCHICAD users? Grab your lunch and settle down to join this Virtual meet up from the comfort of your own office!
User Groups are a a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We present projects, share tips-and-tricks, and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover the latest GRAPHISOFT BIM technologies including ARCHICAD;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of ARCHICAD;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps;
- Share and discuss projects with the group;
- Learn more about the resources available for your local ARCHICAD community;
- Hear from your local GRAPHISOFT Team.