- This event has passed.
Now more than ever, the community importance of school buildings is being recognized.
Educational buildings must serve many functions beyond classroom education, such as providing essential social support services to the communities they serve. Multiple programming goals demand flexible spaces, and in addition, school design must focus on sustainability and security. Many firms are turning to BIM technology not only to lower costs and make the construction process more efficient, but also to design safer and better-performing school buildings. In this webinar, you will hear from a panel well-versed in using BIM for innovative educational projects who will share their experience and lessons learned.
- Describe how BIM can be used to improve the design and safety of buildings.
- Define how BIM can improve design adherence to the requirements of national and local codes.
- Explain how the different BIM modes of collaboration across disciplines improve the design and safety of buildings.
- List the ways in which BIM can assist designers in easily testing projects for sustainability and energy efficiency.
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.