- This event has passed.
ARCHICAD Templates can save time and increase productivity, plus they ensure consistent output across all members of a team.
This course will lay out the overarching principles tied to creating custom templates from understanding the strategic concepts through content creation with best practices and considerations and concluding with summary documentation and maintenance requirements.
This online training course is for intermediate to advanced users who have solid command of the Navigator, overall knowledge of the various project settings, and some experience with creation and management of attributes in ARCHICAD.
Preparations and Strategies
- Establish Team, Goals, and Timeline
- Template Type e.g. Single vs. Multiple
- Development Strategy
- Dependencies Learning
- Project Setup
- Attributes Management
- Data Management
- Display Controls
- Project Structure
- Tools and General Usage
- Teamwork Considerations
- Template Content Management
- BIM Template Manual
- Training Process
- Updating Process
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- A recording of the session will be made available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Cost: $450 per person; SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Find out more about Online Courses on our Training FAQs page.