Archicad Templates can save time and increase productivity, plus they ensure consistent output across all members of a team.
This course will lay out the overarching principles tied to creating custom templates from understanding the strategic concepts through content creation with best practices and considerations and concluding with summary documentation and maintenance requirements.
Preparations and Strategies
- Establish Team, Goals, and Timeline
- Template Type e.g. Single vs. Multiple
- Development Strategy
- Dependencies Learning
- Project Setup
- Attributes Management
- Data Management
- Display Controls
- Project Structure
- Tools and General Usage
- Teamwork Considerations
- Template Content Management
- BIM Template Manual
- Training Process
- Updating Process
By the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- How to make the most out of your software by using default settings that will have Archicad running fast and lean.
- How to optimize the office workflow through BIM coordination techniques including IFC, Solibri, BIMx PRO, and 3D printing.
- The role of a BIM Manger, including job tasks and pertinent skill sets.
- How to transform your existing project server into an Archicad database to enhance template coordination, on-boarding of new hires, and office standards.
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.
Can't wait for this course to run? Take the On-Demand version today!