- This event has passed.
Discover how to use Archicad’s Stair and Railing tools from schematic design to construction documentation
Throughout this online course, you will leverage the functionality of several other tools and learn Archicad insider modeling tricks!
This online training course is for users that have the BIM basics down and have worked in Archicad before, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to enhance skills and better leverage the Stair & Railing features in Archicad to gain competitive advantage.
Stairs & Railing Overview (90m):
Detailing the Stairs and Railing (45m):
Railing tool extras (45m):
- Better understand the common stair and railing challenges faced by design professionals in the residential and commercial markets.
- Be able to establish a BIM workflow from schematic design to construction documents for stair designs.
- Understand the importance of automatic schedules and linking specifications to the individual parts of stairs and railings.
- Have better approaches for presenting Stair and Railing designs to clients and consultants.
- This online training course is for users that have the BIM basics down and have worked in Archicad before, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to enhance skills and better leverage the Stair & Railing features in Archicad to gain competitive advantage.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 6 months’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.