This 3-hour session is designed to help Archicad users understand the Navigator palette and how to optimize the Work Environment for your needs. You will learn best practices and tips on better managing your project through the customization of settings as well as how the settings relate.
- Learn how to effectively leverage the Navigator for individual and team projects.
- Understand the schemes and settings of the Work Environment.
- Understand how to customize menus and tools bars for office standards.
- Identify best practices for an improved workflow.
Navigator (50 min)
- Functions of the Navigator Palette
- Using the Project Chooser
- Cloning Folders
- Accessing Commands from the Navigator Palette
- Restoring Views in Navigator
- 2D and 3D Navigator Preview
- Navigator Use in Teamwork Projects
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Price: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Find out more about Online Courses on our Training FAQs page.