- This event has passed.
In this 2-hour webinar you’ll discover how to get the most out of Archicad’s Morph and Object Tools!
These powerful tools can really enhance the quality of your models. We will cover advanced concepts of Archicad, including a variety of uses for the Morph. We will be using these tools to create more intricate 3D shapes, work with resulting objects.
Learn how to use the Morph and Object tools from Schematic Design to Construction Documents using the numerous features within the application’s tool box and will cover some extra modeling tricks with those tools.
This online training course is broken into two parts for a total of 2-hours, this is for intermediate users that have the basics down and have worked in Archicad before, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to enhance their skills and learn how to leverage the Morph and Object tools to your advantage.
- What is a Morph, and how is it used?
- Create a new Morph & Simple Push/Pull
- Make Morphs in Plan/Section/Elevation or 3D as Line, Plane or Solid
- 3D Editing Plane use with the Morph
- Drawing on the Morph Planes
- Tube the Morph shape along a path & Revolving Curved Shapes
- Softening the Morph Corners and Edges
- Modifying the Surfaces/Textures of the planes
- Making a Raised Panel & Creating Trim Details
- Other Morph Editing Options with the Pet Palette
- Merging Morph Pieces & Solid Element Operations
- Converting Items to a Morph & Saving Morphs as Objects
- Using the Morph for site features
Saving an Object
- How to Save in the Library
- Adding Preview Images
- Adding Hotspots
By the end of this session, attendees will know:
- How to take advantage of the Morph Tool’s Flexibility
- What it takes to create detailed objects with the Morph
- How to save objects
- This course is for those who have attended the Archicad Fundamental & Intermediate training course; or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to enhance their skills.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 6 months’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.