- This event has passed.
Get your clients on-board with your designs by engaging them with clear and realistic visualizations and walk-throughs
In this remote learning course, we’ll look at how you can move beyond the discrete functions of your BIM platform for producing standard deliverables. You’ll learn how to combine a variety of Archicad’s visualization abilities to generate more visually dynamic material that better conveys your designs ideas. We’ll also walk through the nuances of planning for and creating BIMx files that will take your presentations to whole new level!
This online training course is for users that have the BIM basics down and have worked in Archicad before, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to improve upon their graphic abilities within Archicad and incorporate more visually captivating outputs into their professional quiver of graphic tools.
Creative Documentation Workflows (120m)
BIMx Workflows (60m)
- Gain a broader perspective on crafting and introducing complex workflows for design.
- Learn the various steps and approaches for generating creative documents.
- Understand the potential of exploiting graphics libraries and unique pen sets.
- Learn how to create and export BIMx models for a variety of purposes.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- A recording of the session will be made available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Price: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Find out more about Online Courses on our Training FAQs page.