- This event has passed.
Discover how to quickly generate quantity take-offs from your Archicad model to streamline your BIM workflow.
Get the most out of your Archicad model by quickly generating calculations and lists; and by being able to import model data into Excel.
This advanced online training course has been designed to help architects and design-build firms who already have advanced experience using Archicad.
Calculations and Listing Workflows (120m)
- Use the Interactive Schedule to create quick Quantity Take-Offs
- Using the new Archicad Expression function
- Using standard information from the model.
- Create a Calculations Work Environment
- Discover “Out of the Box” hidden calculations to create quick Quantity Take-Offs
- Create custom calculations and lists
By the end of this session, attendees will:
- Know how to create and obtain the “Information” component of Building Information Modeling
- Have a broader perspective generating quick estimates using the Interactive Schedule.
- Understand how to generate custom Quantity Take-Offs using the Calculations features built inside of Archicad
- Be able to Export Quantity Take-Offs to Excel
- This online training course is for users that have worked in Archicad with advanced experience, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to pull the “Information” out of their BIM project
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- A recording of the session will be made available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive a 20% discount off this course at Checkout.