Get your clients on-board with your designs by engaging them with clear and realistic visualizations and walk-throughs
Graphisoft’s Award-winning mobile BIM communication tool, BIMx, allows you to explore architectural designs interactively through the BIM model on iOS and Android mobile devices. It features the ‘BIMx Hyper-model’, a unique technology for navigating the integrated 2D drawing sheets and 3D Building Information Models.
In this session we will explore BIMx as a tool for communicating project models and documentation.
Learn how to Bridge the gap between the design studio and the construction site with award-winning BIMx, the most popular presentation and coordination app for all project stakeholders.
- View your Project on Mobile, Desktop, and Web Devices
- Understanding BIMx as a marketing/sales tool
- Modeling best practices, architect’s credentials
- Save 3D Views, animation, graphic overrides, etc.
- Include external content including sketches, project photos, etc
- Publish and share model (including screen sharing, transfer site, file transfer)
- Setting Client expectations to inform decision making early on
- Utilizing BIMx at the job site
- Accessing drawings
- Data – product data, element URL
- Communication – messaging and updating drawings
By the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- How to prepare the Archicad model and information for transfer to BIMx
- Export to BIMx Model Transfer Site and social sharing
- Communicating design changes with team members using BIMCloud
- Attendees should have basic Archicad skills
- Attendees should download and Install BIMx mobile and desktop apps here.
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.
Can't wait for this course to run? Take the On-Demand version today!