- This event has passed.
Discover how to leverage your Archicad model for interior documentation and compelling graphics.
In this online course, we will be using Archicad to organize sketches, ideas and materials inside a single design file to utilize for presentation.
This Remote Training is intended for intermediate Archicad users who already have an understanding of basic modeling and documentation techniques.
Interiors Overview (10m)
Model Navigation + Setup (45m)
Developing the Idea (45m)
Custom design (60m)
Creating custom surfaces (35m)
Export for presentation (10m)
- Benefit from the integrated 3D and 2D documentation to quickly create 3D perspectives, interior elevations and VR explorations
- Import project ideas and presentation materials
- Utilize 3D styles and colored elevations and sketch rendering options for unique graphic representations
- Create custom surfaces and objects for use in multiple projects.
- This Remote Training is intended for intermediate Archicad users who already have an understanding of basic modeling and documentation techniques.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- A recording of the session will be made available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Cost: $450 per person; SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Find out more about Online Courses on our Training FAQs page.