- This event has passed.
Discover optimal project sharing techniques using Archicad Teamwork and Hotlinked Files.
Designing a building is a complex process that requires smooth communication and collaboration amongst project members. The aim of this learning course is to provide an overview of best project sharing techniques in Archicad using Teamwork along with Hotlink Files to increase efficiency.
Users attending this course should have essential Archicad skills and BIMcloud installed.
Teamwork Collaboration Concept
Team Collaboration Importance
General Collaboration Method:
- Project Sharing
- Joining A Teamwork Project
- Saving Changes to Teamwork Project
- Saving A Local Copy of Teamwork Project
- Closing A Project vs Leaving A Project
Teamwork User Concepts:
- Teamwork Interface
- Understanding Workspace
- Assigning Elements & Messaging
Project Management Key Topics:
- Library Management
- Attribute Management
- External Linked Files
By the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Have a broader perspective on collaboration workflows.
- Learn various steps and thinking behind collaborating in Archicad’s Teamwork.
- Understand the importance of project management when collaborating.
- Benefits of working more efficient by collaborating.
- Attendees should have basic Archicad skills
- Attendees should have BIMcloud installed on their computer
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.
Can't wait for this course to run? Take the On-Demand version today!