- This event has passed.
This high level course gives leaders an understanding of what to expect from their team members, and how to best communicate ideas with their team, clients, and consultants in a BIM environment.
This class has been designed to help better inform those in leadership roles that aren’t able to use Archicad on a daily basis, but need to be able to communicate correctly with their team, clients, and consultants about what they should expect from a true BIM process.
Attendees will be able to dive into Archicad and understand project navigation, basic measurements, and Teamwork. The remote learning course will conclude by exporting a BIMx file and become familiar with the basic fundamentals for easy presentations.
BIM Expectations (75m)
- What is BIM?
- What do you expect from BIM?
- What are my deliverables?
- How will this affect my workflow?
- What should I try to avoid?
- How do I work with consultants?
What is Archicad all about? (75m)
Working with files
- Custom Work Environment just for me!
- Key components
- Using Teamwork
Let’s get visual! (30m)
- Using BIMx as a presentation tool
By the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Have a better understanding BIM benefits for the firm.
- What to avoid and how to make the BIM process work efficiently.
- Understand a simplified work environment for easy project navigation.
- Leveraging BIMx as a presentation tool.
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.
Can't wait for this course to run? Take the On-Demand version today!