- This event has passed.
Get your clients on-board with your designs by engaging them with clear and realistic visualizations and walk-throughs
In this remote learning session, we’ll look at how you can move beyond the discrete functions of your BIM platform for producing standard deliverables. You’ll learn how to combine a variety of Archicad’s visualization abilities to generate more visually dynamic material that better conveys your designs ideas. We’ll also walk through the nuances of planning for and creating BIMx files that will take your presentations to whole new level!
This course is for users that have the BIM basics down and have worked in Archicad before, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to improve upon their graphic abilities within Archicad and incorporate more visually captivating outputs into their professional quiver of graphic tools.
Creative Documentation Workflows (120m)
- Compositional building blocks
- Importance of creating Views linked to Cameras
- Open GL, sketch rendering, CineRender, 3D documents
- Synchronizing pieces onto a layout
- Graphic design with Archicad
- Creating graphics libraries: image fills
- A new perspective on Pen Sets
- Example 1: Illustrative 3D Cutaway
- Example 2: Illustrated Site Plan
BIMx Workflows (60m)
- Setting up BIMx Publisher Set
- Considerations when exporting multiple views
- Fly-Throughs vs. Gallery Views
- Export to BIMx model transfer site and social sharing
By the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Gain a broader perspective on crafting and introducing complex workflows for design.
- Learn the various steps and approaches for generating creative documents.
- Understand the potential of exploiting graphics libraries and unique pen sets.
- Learn how to create and export BIMx models for a variety of purposes.