Get started with BIM and ARCHICAD in this hands-on course
This interactive, hands-on training course introduces ARCHICAD along with basic Building Information Modeling (BIM) techniques and collaboration concepts. At the conclusion of the course, attendees will have a working understanding of BIM basics and the skills needed for adopting a streamlined BIM workflow.
By the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Basic 3D modeling techniques
- The basics of adopting a streamlined BIM workflow
- Different modes of collaboration across the AEC disciplines and to create document deliverables
- How to utilize the BIM Server which allows instant group collaboration within a single project.
- Earn 6 AIA LUs by attending this online course
- Earn 6.5 AIA LUs by attending the face-to-face version of this course