- This event has passed.
This remote learning course is intended as a preface to Basic and Intermediate ARCHICAD training courses, for those coming from AutoCAD® and SketchUp® workflows.
We will explore leveraging the 3D model from design development through to the construction documents phase. We’ll produce massing models and complete documentation, interactive schedules, and compelling 3D graphics.
Transitioning to ARCHICAD Overview (45m)
Importing DWGs (45m)
|Starting the 3d Model (60m)|
Workflow Overview (30m)
- Import and export AutoCAD® and SketchUp® files for further development
- Benefit from the integrated 3D and 2D documentation to quickly and easily edit your designs
- Utilize 3D styles and colored elevations and sketch rendering options for unique graphic representations
- Create details using 2D and/or the 3D Model
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- A recording of the session will be made available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Price: $450 per ticket / SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Find out more about Online Courses on our Training FAQs page.
4 people are attending this event