- This event has passed.
Discover how to leverage your Archicad model for interior documentation and compelling graphics.
In this online course, we will be using Archicad to organize sketches, ideas and materials inside a single design file to utilize for presentation.
Interiors Overview (10m)
Model Navigation + Setup (45m)
- Navigating the 3d
- 3d Styles
- Cutaway + Marquee Tools
- Color plan, sections + elevations
- 3d documents + diagrams
Developing the Idea (45m)
- Concept and Idea boards
- Importing .dwg .pdf .jpg
- Building interior elevations
- 2D annotation
- Wall finishes
Custom design (60m)
- Archicad Parametric Objects
- Setting client expectations
- Importing objects (.gsm .skp, rhino, .rfa)
- Object editing/creation
- Morph tool basics
- Object storage and management
Creating custom surfaces (35m)
- Choosing the right image
- Adjusting in the surface settings
- Custom fills
Export for presentation (10m)
- Linked PDF
- BIMx setup and presentation
- Sketch/Cinerender quick tips for setup
By the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Benefit from the integrated 3D and 2D documentation to quickly create 3D perspectives, interior elevations and VR explorations
- Import project ideas and presentation materials
- Utilize 3D styles and colored elevations and sketch rendering options for unique graphic representations
- Create custom surfaces and objects for use in multiple projects.
This course is intended for intermediate Archicad users who already have an understanding of basic modeling and documentation techniques.
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.