- This event has passed.
Come along to this special User Group to discover the latest features of ARCHICAD 23!
Your local team will demonstrate ARCHICAD’s new and improved tools; plus enhancements designed to speed up your workflow. See the full list of topics below.
User Groups are a a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We present projects, share tips-and-tricks, and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover the latest GRAPHISOFT BIM technologies including ARCHICAD;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of ARCHICAD;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps;
- Share and discuss projects with the group (why not bring along a laptop or smart phone loaded with BIMx to show off your work);
- Learn more about the resources available for your local ARCHICAD community;
- Meet your local GRAPHISOFT Team;
- Network and enjoy refreshments.
We’ll be demonstrating the following ARCHICAD 23 topics:
- Performance Improvements: Interface and behind-the-scenes changes to speed up your workflow.
- Re-engineered Column and Beam Tools: Allowing you to create complex design solutions that meet graphic and representation standards.
- The new Openings Tool: It’s now a breeze to create voids, niches, and recesses!
- Renewed Solibri connection: Updates to the connection makes it faster than ever!
- Enhanced dRofus connection: Collect and handle planning rules and design data with ease.
- Rhino-Grasshopper-ARCHICAD live connection: See how the new Grasshopper Deconstruct Component can be used to extract ARCHICAD element surface data as a design reference, and the possibilities this brings to your project.
- Experience Twinmotion and VR with ARCHICAD in two clicks.