At this User Group, we’ll demonstrate some of our favorite ARCHICAD best practices to help your projects run smoothly and efficiently!
User Groups are a a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We present projects, share tips-and-tricks, and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover the latest GRAPHISOFT BIM technologies including ARCHICAD;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of ARCHICAD;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps;
- Share and discuss projects with the group (why not bring along a laptop or smart phone loaded with BIMx to show off your work);
- Learn more about the resources available for your local ARCHICAD community;
- Meet your local GRAPHISOFT Team;
- Network and enjoy refreshments.
Portland User Group date of event have changed from Oct 15th to Oct 17th.