- This event has passed.
Take a deep dive into Archicad Objects in our very first National User Group!
We are pleased to be launching National Virtual User Groups in 2021! These events will bring the entire North American Archicad community together from across five different time zones (TIP: check the event time in your region in the look-up chart below!). Each event will feature a discussion around the latest Archicad updates, new software tips, and real-life projects presented by the architects who designed them.
At this, our very first National User Group, we will be joined by the BIM6x and ARCHVISTA teams to take a close look at working with Objects within Archicad. Topics include:
- Object resources, RFA/RVT Add-on, and Simple Objects with BIM6x
- ModelPort Object Importer & Editor with ARCHVISTA
- PARAM-O with GRAPHISOFT North America
- Making Custom Objects, with Archicad user and Architect James Murray (Rill Architects, Washington DC)
- Raffle and giveaways from ARCHVISTA and BIM6x!
Time Zone Look-Up
This event takes place on Tuesday, 11 May 2021, at 4PM ET. Other time zones are shown below:
- Pacific Time (PT): 1PM
- Mountain Time (MT): 2PM
- Central Time (CT): 3PM