- This event has passed.
In order to realize the benefits of real-time visualization you must first create a model of your project. There are a number of 3D modeling solutions on the market but the BIM solution preferred by architects for design is ARCHICAD which we’ll use to review the fundamentals of modeling.
We will focus on how to quickly create a model with simple and concise steps. In this training you will learn:
- Overview of the ARCHICAD interface
- Understanding how to navigate a project with views.
- Tips for 2D and 3D navigation
- Commonly used keyboard shortcuts and commands
- Instructions for drawing, modeling and editing
- Other essentials to familiarize yourself with creating a design using ARCHICAD’s modeling tools.
AIA CES: 1 AIA LU