Hear from Chicago’s Worn Jerabek Wiltse Architects, plus discover Virtual Reality options and Fuzor’s Live Link for Archicad.
What better way to spend your lunch break than with other like-minded Archicad users? Grab your lunch and settle down to join this Virtual meet up from the comfort of your own office!
User Groups are a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We share tips-and-tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other Archicad users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover what the latest release of Archicad brings;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of Archicad;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with Archicad and related BIM apps;
- Hear from your local GRAPHISOFT Team.
At this Virtual User Group, we will be joined by:
- Chicago’s Worn Jerabek Wiltse Architects, P.C., who will share their experience using Archicad
- Our very own Leeswann Bolden (Senior Professional Services Consultant at GRAPHISOFT North America) who will share how she used Archicad to gut and redesign her Chicago home
- Vincent Boutaud who will demonstrate Fuzor’s Bi-Directional Live Link with Archicad. Fuzor allows you to take project from the conceptual design phase all the way through construction and facilities management.