- This event has passed.
Hear from Chicago’s Worn Jerabek Wiltse Architects, plus discover Virtual Reality options and Fuzor’s Live Link for Archicad.
What better way to spend your lunch break than with other like-minded Archicad users? Grab your lunch and settle down to join this Virtual meet up from the comfort of your own office!
User Groups are a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We share tips-and-tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other Archicad users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover what the latest release of Archicad brings;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of Archicad;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with Archicad and related BIM apps;
- Hear from your local GRAPHISOFT Team.
At this Virtual User Group, we will be joined by:
- Chicago’s Worn Jerabek Wiltse Architects, P.C., who will share their experience using Archicad
- Our very own Leeswann Bolden (Senior Professional Services Consultant at GRAPHISOFT North America) who will share how she used Archicad to gut and redesign her Chicago home
- Vincent Boutaud who will demonstrate Fuzor’s Bi-Directional Live Link with Archicad. Fuzor allows you to take project from the conceptual design phase all the way through construction and facilities management.
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.