- This event has passed.
Come along to our next User Group to see these special presentations:
- Collaborating with Revit using the RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange Add-On: In this virtual presentation with our Portland GRAPHISOFT BIM Consultant Sally Struck, you’ll see how to import these file types from Revit, and discover the pros and cons of using the add-on.
- Creating Objects without GDL: The DC Committee will give tips on object making without GDL and working with external content.
- ARCHICAD 23 Preview: Our Local GRAPHISOFT Team will highlight some of the new features of ARCHICAD 23.
User Groups are a a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We present projects, share tips-and-tricks, and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover the latest GRAPHISOFT BIM technologies including ARCHICAD;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of ARCHICAD;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps;
- Share and discuss projects with the group (why not bring along a laptop or smart phone loaded with BIMx to show off your work);
- Learn more about the resources available for your local ARCHICAD community;
- Meet your local GRAPHISOFT Team;
- Network and enjoy refreshments.
6:00-6:20pm Networking and light refreshments
6:30-6:55pm Collaborating with Revit using the RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange Add-On
6:55-7:20pm Creating Objects without GDL
7:20-7:45pm ARCHICAD 23 Preview
About the Venue
The entrance to the venue is through an alley called “McGill Alley” located on 9th St. NW between G St. and F St. The entrance to the alley is between 900 G St. NW and Ella’s Wood Fire Pizza at 610 9th St. NW. Walk down that alley and turn left to find the entrance to the building at 962 McGill Alley NW.