- This event has passed.
This 3-hour, hands-on workshop introduces basic Building Information Modeling (BIM) and BIM collaboration concepts.
A BIM workflow can significantly reduce the amount of hours spent updating, modifying and editing project files; and when this workflow is underpinned by ARCHICAD, the possibilities are endless. With its photo-realistic visualization tools; fully integrated collaboration tools and more, you’ll soon see why a move to BIM powered by ARCHICAD might be the right move for you.
This free workshop will allow you to explore a range of Nemetschek technologies, including ARCHICAD and BIMx; plus visualization tools such as Cinerender and Epic Games’ TwinMotion.
During the workshop you’ll have the opportunity experiment with:
- Conceptual design tools
- Documentation generated by a BIM model
- Schedules for doors, windows and finishes
- Generating a coordinated set of drawings/deliverables
- Creating photorealistic renderings
- Creating VR walk-thrus
- Exporting your model to a mobile-friendly viewer for sharing with project stakeholders