- This event has passed.
Join Tom Simmons to discover how to develop a quantity takeoff in Archicad by editing property data, linking property data to building elements, formatting a material takeoff, and exporting to a spreadsheet program.
This online lesson is organized as follows:
- Part 1: Introduction and lesson overview
- Part 2: LIVE review of the lesson topic in Archicad
- Part 3: Questions and answers
The instruction portion of this lesson is about an hour followed by an hour of Q&A, where you can inquire about the topic or any other Archicad subject. Appropriate for users of Archicad and Archicad Solo.
- This course is presented in the current version of the software
- A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.