- This event has passed.
Hear from Henry Glennon from LPA|A, plus discover Twinmotion 2020.2, and more tips and tricks!
Don’t miss out on this lunchtime discussion with Henry Glennon from LPA|A, a Worcester (Massachusetts) based architecture firm primarily specializing in Commercial, Education, Institutions, Planning, and Preservation projects. Henry will be covering some of his rendering workflows and his process on how he creates some of his artistic images/composition and animation. You can find some of his work at his Online portfolio and primarily uses Archicad’s Cinerender, Affinity Photo, and Twinmotion.
In addition, we will be covering some of the new features of Twinmotion 2020.2 and some Tips and Tricks, including:
- Adjusting surfaces
- Transparency Settings
- Scatter Tool
- Importing and Replacing Object
- Animation Doors & Animators
- Depth of Field
- Reflection Probes & Camera Settings SSR
- Replacing Backgrounds
- Quixel Mega Store
What better way to spend your lunch break than with other like-minded Archicad users? Grab your lunch and settle down to join this Virtual meet up from the comfort of your own office!
User Groups are a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We share tips-and-tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other Archicad users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover what the latest release of Archicad brings;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of Archicad;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with Archicad and related BIM apps;
- Hear from your local GRAPHISOFT Team.