- This event has passed.
Get the most out of Archicad’s in-built rendering engine in this short online course!
Whether your preference is artistic or 100% photo-realistic, rendering is a key tool in communicating your design ideas to clients as well as project teams. Archicad provides high-end image quality fully integrated with-in an efficient BIM workflow.
In this course, you will learn how to best leverage Cineware, MAXON’s world-class CINEMA 4D rendering engine. This online training course is for intermediate users that have the basics down and have worked in Archicad before, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to enhance their skills.
Creating a view
- Setting up your view for rendering
- Explore Model
- Overview of settings
- Understanding rendering engines
- Tips for creating new surfaces
- Correct location and time of day
- Lamps vs general light sources
- Automate with out the box settings
- Basic (focus of the session) vs Detailed Settings (for another course and deeper dive)
- Sketch rendering (relate it to creative documents)
- Physical vs Standard Renderer
- Fast (Physical) and Medium (Physical) standard settings
- Use the Marquee tool
- Size and Resolution
- Export and save views
- Optimize the Building Information Model for rendering
- Effectively illuminate a rendering scene using the environment and light sources
- Understand the basics of what’s needed for interior and exterior renders
- Utilize the rendering settings to harness the real power of the engine (Physical Engine)
- Attendees should have intermediate Archicad skills
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 6 months’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.