- This event has passed.
Hit the ground running with this 2-day intensive ARCHICAD course
This course combines the content of our Fundamentals and Intermediate courses, and has been designed to give new users a solid foundation to start using ARCHICAD.
Day 1: Fundamental Skills
The first day of the course introduces basic Building Information Modeling (BIM) techniques and collaboration concepts. Topics include:
Day 2: Intermediate Skills
The second day of the course enhances the skills learned on the first day. Topics include:
Attendees will learn:
- Basic 3D modeling techniques
- The basics of adopting a streamlined BIM workflow
- Different modes of collaboration across the AEC disciplines and to create document deliverables
- How to utilize the BIM Server which allows instant group collaboration within a single project
- How to use the Morph Tool to create custom objects
- The benefits of a customized work environment by incorporating layouts and templates
- How to identify best practices for an improved workflow through customized settings and element attributes
- The benefits of creating custom layouts, settings, element attributes, and title blocks.
Computers and software will be provided for this hands-on training.
A total of 13 AIA Learning Units can be a earned by attending both days of this course (6.5 LUs per day).
You can choose to attend one or both days of this event:
- 1x day = $350 (or $300 for SSA Members)
- 2x days = $700 (or $600 for SSA Members)